Move Your Products Seamlessly From Development to Production to Assembly and Distribution
Since our start, New Technology has grown to become an industry leader in developing, producing, assembling and distributing custom thermoforming and plastic fabricated products. We offer a wide array of turnkey services that can help you create your project to your specifications and complete it under budget.
Why Choose New Technology for Custom Thermoforming?
We understand there are other thermoforming companies out there, but none compare to our exemplary level of customer service and quality products. We're flexible to our customers' needs and we work around what your specifications are - after all, it is your project. Whether you have a short lead-time requirement or special instructions, we work hard to meet the needs of you, our client.
Business with us is personal. We get to know our clients and we aren't satisfied unless our clients are satisfied. It's not just about doing the project right. At New Technology, it is about helping our clients find the most cost-effective, high-quality solution to meet or exceed their project expectations.
Unlike other thermoforming companies, there is no minimum order at New Technology. We proudly serve all sizes of projects - big or small, we have you covered.
Our Quality Solutions Include:
- Tooling - We offer complete in-house mold making and tooling capabilities.
- Engineering - As a total solutions provider, New Technology helps you with every aspect of your project, including development. Our engineering support services can help assess your current design or even design a product from scratch that is a high-quality, cost-effective solution for your project.
- Plastic Fabrication - We offer turnkey plastic fabrication that handles every aspect of your project - including assembly.
- Custom Thermoforming - Lower your engineering costs and get high-quality first tier products with our thermoforming services.
- Machining - We utilize CNC machining to help our customers design truly extraordinary products.
- Distribution - Our customers are able to work with our manufacturers for full-service distribution of their products.
When you are ready to tackle your next project, think of New Technology. We offer full-service custom thermoforming, manufacturing and engineering services that help you through every stage of your project.
Give us a call today to learn more about how New Technology can help you by dialing 888-348-4146 or by filling out an online contact form.